Meshblu is a cross-protocol M2M platform. Each protocol has unique attributes and features that are documented on their respective pages:
- AMQP - Advanced Message Queuing Protocol
- CoAP - Constrained Application Protocol
- HTTP - HyperText Transfer Protocol following REST conventions
- MQTT - MQ Telemetry Transport
- Socket.io Bidirectional event based communication with fallbacks for hostile network environments.
- Websocket - Full-duplex communication over a TCP connection supported natively by modern browsers.
- XMPP - XML based communication protocol used by many popular chat clients
Additional Protocol Support
Meshblu has been designed to allow easy support for new protocols. If you need support for an additional protocol, please contact us on our Issues Page.